Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Brown-Eyed Girl

For the record, I don't have brown eyes, they're blue - but how would you know that ;) However, that song was stuck in my head throughout the whole day while I was wearing this brown shirt dress.

This dress came to me by chance. It was purchased on a whim by my mom because she'd seen it on another shopper. I didn't initially want to try it on, but I'm glad I did.





I've been looking for a shirt dress for a while - but they all had something that made them not quite right. This one, thankfully, had none of those things.



I don't normally wear brown - with my dark hair and bold eyebrows I often think it's just too much. So, I wasn't really sure what to do with this dress; I had trouble accessorizing especially when it came to the shoes.

I have two pairs of nude shoes.



I chose to go with this pair.



It was the perfect outfit for a warm day in the office.
  






Although, I'm not sure, I wouldn't switch up the shoes the next time I wear this dress.


 

Dress - SmartSet; Shoes - Aldo 
Which pair would you choose? How would you accessorize this dress? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...