Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Everybody, Everywear

Today, I'm linking up (for the first time) with the Everybody, Everywear challenge, which this month is coloured tights.

My first instinct was to wear all black, to make the tights pop; but then I figured I'd mix it up with a touch of grey and a little bit of purple.




Sweater, Dress, TIghts - H&M; Shoes - Nine West (Thrifted)
Nail Polish - Sally Hansen Slick Slate




Everybody, Everywear: Colored Tights
Check out the rest of the other entries at Everybody Everywear. Looking forward to the November challenge!

Follow Petite Adventures

3 comments:

  1. Love your grey polka dot dress! Seriously, would like to steal it if only i was as tiny as you :) I really like your combo of grey and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is SO gorgeous, very elegant and va va voom!

    The colour of these tights is amazing! I'm proud of you for not going all black :)

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Its super cute & fun.

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...