Saturday, November 17, 2012

Petite Adventures on Marcia B. Creative

Dress & Jacket - Old Navy; Tights - Zellers; Boots - Steve Madden;
Scarf - H&M; Bag - Aldo; Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

I didn't intend to take a break this week, life just got away from me and I didn't have time to snap any photos (or put together creative looks). So, to tide you over until next week's outfit posts why not check out Marcia B. Creative where you can learn a little bit more about this petite.

A couple of weeks ago Marcia, an incredibly talented and sweet Ottawa photographer, and I met in Westboro Village where she snapped some photos of this awkward duckling in a few of my favourite looks. I can't thank Marcia enough for not only reaching out to me for the profile, but for making me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. It was a fantastic way to spend a Saturday afternoon! Thanks again Marcia!

Have a great weekend!

Let's Connect:
BLOGLOVIN CHICTOPIA | FACEBOOK PINTEREST | TWITTER

6 comments:

  1. Love the boots sweets!! Great pics xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica! Marcia's such a talented photographer - she totally made this awkward duck look not so awkward!

      Delete
  2. It was so great linking up with you, I absolutely loved photographing you very easy, we'll have to do another one in the summer time! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Count me in! I'll collaborate with you again anytime :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...