Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wintour-ization








Blouse, Trousers & Belt - Jacob; Necklace & Heels - Aldo
Watch - Fossil


In my ongoing effort to be more Anna Wintour, less Liz Lemon, I've found myself gravitating towards classic looks, and there's nothing more classic than a black and white ensemble, accented with red. 

Although my closet is pretty well stocked with the basics, the one item I found it to be missing was  a pair of skinny black trousers. So, this weekend, with my Christmas gift certificates in hand I was off to Jacob where I knew I'd be able to find exactly what I was looking for. Not only did I find the exact trousers I was looking for, I walked away with two skinny belts, and everything was 50% off! It was totally meant to be.

On my way out, I stopped by Aldo and there hanging on the wall was the statement necklace that I've been dreaming of for weeks now, but was certain I'd never find. Again, totally meant to be. I really think this is the universes way of encouraging my Wintour-ization.


Let's Connect:
BLOGLOVIN CHICTOPIA | FACEBOOK PINTEREST | TWITTER

15 comments:

  1. Love the blacko, white and red!! Jacob is the best for office wear! Love your necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anthea!
      Jacob is my go-to when it comes to office wear. I pretty much always find what I'm looking for, and more!

      Delete
  2. This is one of your best looks. LOVE the necklace/belt coordination and those paaaanttsss! Wow! Amazing that you found trousers that cinch at the ankles. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this look! The pops of red just add such a nice touch. Great statement necklace as well.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great necklace!
    kisses




    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your statement necklace! I just got a pair of skinny trousers at Dynamite, so worth it! They're great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look on you!! and the statement necklace is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great work outfit! I LOVE the pants, they are such a great cut and I love the bright belt with them! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that necklace especially the color! It's gorgeous!!

    XO Christina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...