Saturday, March 2, 2013

Make-A-Wish®


Because I’m a glutton for punishment, on April 28th I will be running 10K in the Innovapost Share the Power of a Wish Walk - Run 2013 which supports the Make-A-Wish® foundation of Eastern Ontario.

After my first race in 2012

In addition to crawling and gasping my way through the course, I’ll be fundraising for the wonderful Make-A-Wish® foundation, which grants wishes to children with life threatening illnesses, because, well, doing for others is good for the soul.

If you feel so inclined as to help me along in my karmic journey (NO PRESSURE), secure online donations can be made at the Running Room Giving web site with your credit card. An electronic tax receipt will be sent to you by email, along with a bunch of really good karma.



Thank you for supporting Make-A-Wish® Eastern Ontario, and me and my tired, old muscles.

4 comments:

  1. Great initiative girl
    http://www.melolimparfaite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great....10 km is fantastic. Great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! You go girl!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...