Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Daily Grind

Those last few days of work before the holidays are some of the toughest, especially when it comes to dressing and last week was no exception. Every morning, as I dragged myself out of bed I would stare aimlessly at my closet, bleary-eyed, wishing I could just go to work in my pjs. But somehow I managed to look presentable - although bland.


This was one of my most colourful and creative outfits. Although it's hard to see I tried to coordinate the red in the sweater with the red stripe in the pants. Trust me, in real life it looked pretty cute.


But most of all, it was comfy!


Sweater - Forever 21; Tank - Smart Set; Pants - Talula from Aritzia; Shoes - Aldo


Over the next couple of weeks I'll be blogging to you from beautiful Vancouver Island. So, get ready West Coast... it's time for some Petite Adventures.

Follow Petite Adventures:
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...