Saturday, February 4, 2012

Layer Up: Friday-Saturday

It's another two-for-one outfit post courtesy of the Fashion Challenge: Layer Up!



I know I said that Thursday's Yeti Chic: Casual look was my favourite, and it was at the time, but it has since been replaced.

Friday: Jacket over Cardigan
I have a casual Friday uniform. It consists of skinny jeans, boots, a cardigan and a scarf. But after wearing this beauty of an ensemble on Friday I have a new Friday uniform. Not only was I comfortable and cozy in my sub-arctic office, but I felt put together, and I loved the pop of red.




Blazer - Talula from Aritzia; Sweater - Bluenotes - Tank - Smart Set; Jeans - Mavi; Boots - Aldo

Saturday: Dress over Pants
This is a trend that I haven't thought about since grade eight, but I was up for the challenge. Plus, it gave me the opportunity to wear my often neglected American Apparel tunic. I love the colour and it made for the perfect ensemble for the Sens-Leafs game - all of my friends will be cheering for the Leafs so I'll look like I fit in, even though I will be cheering for the Red Wings (I believe they can win any game, even the ones they aren't playing in). It will even be perfect when we make our way from the game to the pub.




Blazer - Talula from Aritzia; Tunic - American Apparel; Belt - Jacob; Jeans - Mavi; Boots - Aldo

These two ensembles will definitely be repeated throughout the season.

Follow Petite Adventures:
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

1 comment:

  1. So pretty- I love the red with the amazing blazer (such a great casual Friday look!) and the bright blue is so pretty on you! Kudos for going to a hockey game- I went to one Sens game and only lasted the first third (I don't think that's what it's called..)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...