Monday, April 9, 2012

A Whole Lotta Cobalt

This past week was a whirlwind of friends, both near and far, getting together for happy and sad occasions, and I wore a whole lot of cobalt. 





Blouse - Wilfred from Aritzia; Skirt - Jacob; Tights - Secret; Boots - Aldo; Watch - Fossil
I first spotted this shirt at Aritzia over a month ago while shopping with a friend but I didn't buy it right away. After thinking about it non-stop for three weeks I took it as a sign that it needed to be mine. Since then I've worn it an inappropriate number of times - including twice last week alone - and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

I've got a whole lotta love for this shirt.

Follow Petite Adventures:
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE that blue top - it looks SO pretty on you :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you went back to get it. My rule is that if I get obsessed with something, I should just stop obsessing and just buy it already! Otherwise it will disappear and you'll regret it! Or I will, anyway! You look great!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous top! The cut is beautiful and the colour is awesome. I also love your hair cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with blue - I just love your blouse, it was definitely meant to be yours :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...