Thursday, November 3, 2011

Black, White and Lace


Lace is one of the biggest trends this season, and it's something that I don't own. So, you can imagine my joy when I came across these lace-esque tights at Zellers for a mere $5. As soon as I saw them, I knew I would be stupid not to pick up a pair.





To keep the lace tights as a focal point of the outfit, I kept the rest of the outfit very monochromatic.


As the weather has turned in the last few weeks, and it's definitely fall now here in Ottawa, I decided to throw on this Joe Fresh cashmere sweater to keep warm throughout the day.


Sweater - Joe Fresh; Top & Skirt - H&M (also seen here); Tights - Jules and James; Boots - le Chateau

Follow Petite Adventures

5 comments:

  1. Very fun tights ! They're lovely and I like how you kept the rest of the outfit very simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is super cute and flattering! Love the lace-like tights and the booties are a great finishing touch:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zellers for accessories and these tights are no exception! And yay for Joe Fresh (but boo to the cold Ottawa weather!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple and classic this look is! and I adore those tights!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...