Monday, October 22, 2012

The End is Nigh



Sweater - Zara; Blouse - Barefoot Contessa; Jeans - Mavi;
Boots - Aldo; Watch - Fossil

I've made it! I am in the home stretch. After 14 straight days of alarm clocks and early mornings, work and school, I'm just four mornings away from sleeping in! I don't know if you can tell by my use of exclamation points, but I'm kind of excited about it.

My schedule these past couple of weeks does make me reflect on a time in my life when I was fresh out of college and working two jobs. How did I do it? How did I do it without going crazy? But, most importantly, I wonder: How dark were the bags under my eyes? And how did I effectively cover them? So many things to ponder.

Thankfully, I didn't have to think to hard last Friday when I put together this look. Skinnies, a poodle print blouse and a cardigan; perfect for work, school, and everything in between.

A winner every time.

Let's Connect:
BLOGLOVIN CHICTOPIA | FACEBOOK PINTEREST | TWITTER

5 comments:

  1. I love the poodle print top. Why do you have to wait until 4 days to sleep in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hopefully your much-needed rest comes rolling in soon! Love this look!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting to the end!

    Haha sometimes I look back on my university days and also wonder how I did it. 12 hours of studying or classes a day and working on the weekend--yipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even imagine... I hate alarm clocks so much, it's so hard to make it to the weekend for me! Good job going 14 days though! I just hope for your sake that the first morning you can sleep in, you don't wake up at 6. That's the worst...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...