Thursday, November 29, 2012

Business Casual Man Repeller






Sweater - TNA; Blouse - Jacob; Trousers - Talula; Wedges - Aldo

To get through a day in the ice cave that is my cubicle, I decided to throw fashion to the wind and actually think of function when getting dressed in the morning. That's how I ended up taking a perfectly lovely work ensemble and man-repeller-ing-it-up by adding a layer that's sole purpose was to keep me from freezing to death.

It worked like a charm! (Keeping me warm, that is; there were no men in the office so I can't confirm or deny whether it was a true man repeller) By the time 4:30 p.m. came rolling around I could actually feel my limbs. What more could a girl ask for?!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Let's Connect:
BLOGLOVIN CHICTOPIA | FACEBOOK PINTEREST | TWITTER

15 comments:

  1. i have the biggest, ugliest sweater on the back of my work chair at all times. i don't even care, as long as i'm warm! i love your look, with or without the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab, I love the knitwear - man repelled or not ;) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really do love the title of this post how fun.
    I also really love your white shirt, the material looks so smooth and comfortable.
    ~molli-dae
    Have a Great Molli-Dae

    ps. you just gained another new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, Ha! Love this. I would totally wear that sweater too, I think it looks great.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still look great. I don't think that outfit will repell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the knit sweater, and that top is so gorgeous! Man repeller - hahaha nah, you make it look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't help but laugh at this post - I'm not sure any man would have been repelled (or honestly, noticed) the big sweater over your beautiful blouse but either way, the ice cave of a cubicle brought back some funny memories for me and honestly, a girl just needs to be warm sometimes!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly - this petite just needed to be warm!
      Happy Friday xo

      Delete
  8. I love the sweater! Great post :)

    Xoxo
    Natalia Oh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...