Monday, May 14, 2012

Easy, Breezy

The weather this past weekend was amazing. I had errands to run, and I couldn't have been happier because it gave me the chance to soak up some rays and expose the world to my ghostly white limbs. 

Because I was running around town and pounding the pavement, I decided to go with a simple yet chic ensemble and threw on one of my favourite dresses (yes, black can work for summer) and my new Aldo wedges. This could have been a recipe for disaster, but thankfully these new wedges were so comfortable and allowed me to breeze about town.

Sunglasses - Ray-Ban, Dress - unknown shop in Toronto; Tank - Smart Set;
Sandals - Aldo; Watch - Fossil




Easy. Breezy. Beautiful. Ghostly White.
Here's hoping that the gorgeous weather is here to stay!

How did you enjoy the weekend?

Follow Petite Adventures:
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

4 comments:

  1. I`m so jealous ! Everything looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh isn't this weather beautiful?! I love your outfit - those wedges are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that dress! Such a wonderfully classic piece.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! You looks really very nice i want to more information hope you will be update your blog.
    Thank you for post.

    Petittie Garden Centers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...