Monday, October 24, 2011

Inspiration Monday

This is my first time linking up with Two Birds' Inspiration Monday.

I was first introduced to Inspiration Mondays by the lovely Tinfoils Tiaras. Every week I make a point of looking at the blog to see what that week's inspiration is, and I have the best of intentions to participate, but somehow the week flies by and next thing I know it's Monday and I have nothing to show for it.

But not this week!

After coming down with the flu mid-week I found myself with more than enough time to rummage though my closet and put together my take on their inspiration.

Sarah Jessica Parker's casual walk-to-school outfit was this week's inspiration.


Here's my take.
Please excuse the lack of shoes.





Jean - Mavi; Shirt - Joe Fresh; Sweater - SmartSet;
Belt - Jacob; Watch - Fossil
I managed to leave the house momentarily to re-stock my soup and tea supply, so I threw on some basic Converse sneakers and aviators to mask my lack-of-makeup face.

Shoes - Converse; Sunglasses - Aldo
Follow Petite Adventures

9 comments:

  1. yay! we're so happy you joined us this week! and you look so chic! i love the sweater and paired with that amazing belt....love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt and that belt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your look even better! how did you manage to look glamorous when you felt so lousy? must be a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay I'm glad you were inspired to link up! This will be the first time in 10 wks I haven't linked up because I'm participating in a different challenge. I really love the belted sweater- you look great (I hope you feel better soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love how you have the sweater wrapped and the wide belt!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your look is so chic! I think you managed to step up the inspirations photos causal look to something way more put together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool belt!! I like your look much better than SJPs:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I love this outfit - the belt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great you could join IM, the belted sweater looks great and really defines your tiny waist!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...