Monday, October 3, 2011

One Sweater Three Ways

Although you can’t really tell with the weather these days, it’s officially fall. You know what that means; fashion turns to cozy sweaters, boots and tights. This post has two of those three things. You’re welcome.

I bought this sweater at the beginning of September, and it quickly became my new fall favourite. A couple of weekends back when the weather began to feel like fall I decided to wear it, and wear it and wear it again.

So here we go, one sweater three ways:

I first wore this sweater as a casual Friday outfit. If you’re a regular Petite Adventures reader you’ll know that I have an issue with the temperature of my office – as in, it’s sub-zero and I freeze on a daily basis. I took advantage of the sub-arctic cubicle climate and wrapped myself in this cozy charcoal sweater.



Paired with boots and skinny jeans I was happy and warm all day long.



Sweater - SmartSet; Tank - Lululemon; Jeans - Mavi;
Belt - Jacob; Boots - Aldo; Watch - Fossil

I remixed this outfit Saturday morning when I had to run out to the bank to buy loonies to do laundry (oh the joys of apartment living). It was fairly early in the morning, so I stuck with boots. But, as I was just running down the street I figured flat boots were the most appropriate – didn’t want to be mistaken for a walk of shamer.





Sweater - SmartSet; Shirt - H&M; Jeans - Mavi; Boots - Aldo
By Saturday afternoon, the temperatures had risen and it was turning out to be the most gorgeous late summer Saturday. Taking advantage of the last of the summer sunshine a friend and I went into the market to wander the stalls, smell the flowers and people watch (okay, we really just went to people watch, but did the other stuff as well). For this petite adventure, I chose flats.


It’s really amazing how one little detail can completely change an outfit.


That's right, I was hanging with Drew Barrymore 



After throwing on some aviators I was ready to hit the town. 

Sweater - SmartSet; Shirt - H&M; Jeans - Mavi;
Shoes & Sunglasses- Aldo; Belt - Jacob; Watch - Fossil
I was in love with this sweater before, but even more so now that I’ve realized how versatile it can be. I’m looking forward to finding ways four, five and six to wear this sweater throughout the fall. 

2 comments:

  1. nice way to wear the sweater, with this colder weather it's def sweater season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks. Layering is key in Ottawa with the 5'C in the morning then 21'C in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...