Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!




Blazer - Talula; Dress - Old Navy; Pumps - Aldo

I know that the new year technically started early last week, but I decided it wasn't conducive to my lifestyle to kick-off the new year on a Tuesday, so I postponed it. Which turned out to be the best decision I've ever made because I spent the first few days of the week confused and convinced every day was Thursday (I was only right once), and the last few days have been spent in bed battling the flu.

So, today's the day! It's time to kick off those resolutions and stop being confused about what day of the week it is.

Let's Connect:
BLOGLOVIN CHICTOPIA | FACEBOOK PINTEREST | TWITTER

24 comments:

  1. cool post!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're starting to feel better! Love the colour of your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, it looks like postponing the start of your new year was the right decision, because you look fabulous - this blazer and dress combination is just gorgeous!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely loooving that colour on you! So pretty.

    Alexandra xo

    <a href="http://tovogueorbust.com/>tovogueorbust.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year to you too! Thank you for the comments, I always love receiving them. Great dress by the way-loving the colour!
    Love K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am such a huge fan of your blog - I always find it so inspiring!

      Delete
  6. What a fabulous look. The blazer and tights give shape to the dress whose color is delightful. Great ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely outfit. I've been obsessed with blazers lately, and I love the color of your dress.
    Http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice blog ! i like it
    Abla
    http://ablacadabra.blogspot.com/
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very cute look :) The color is very flattering!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...