Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinspiration Tuesday

Taking inspiration from Pinterest I try to spice up a basic work ensemble (seen here) with some spots.





Sweater - Forever 21; Shirt - Zara; Pants - Talula from Aritzia

Now that I'm on a shopping hiatus for the majority of 2012 (thanks to making petite resolution #16 a reality) this was my first attempt at remixing an older outfit, and it certainly won't be my list.

With results like these how could I stop now!?

Follow Petite Adventures:
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

3 comments:

  1. Cute look! Love the layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of the polka dots. And the purple. Two of my favorite things!

    www.petiteonapenny.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are more than 16 petite resolutions for this year? Goodness, I'm having trouble sticking to four! Good for you for devoting yourself to such a lengthy shopping hiatus, I know it would be a huge struggle but I'm sure it will be worth it.

    I just love your polkadot blouse peeking out from under your sweater :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...