Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On the Go




Sweater - Zara; Blouse - Smart Set; Skirt - Jacob; Tights - Sentiments from Zellers
Boots - Aldo

Yesterday's was one of those crazy days where I was on the go from 7 a.m. until I finally crashed 12 hours later. The first of many crazy days to come.

From a seminar to work to holiday shopping, I had to find an outfit that would take me from A to B to C. Plus, it had to be a look that would keep me warm while I was running around in the -11C weather (that's right, winter is here).

To satisfy my criteria I settled on layers - and lots of them! It's that time of year, when I wear everything I own to make it through the day without frostbite.


Let's Connect:
BLOGLOVIN CHICTOPIA | FACEBOOK PINTEREST | TWITTER

16 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit. Love the green skirt. Looks like you achieved both. You look stylish and warm.
    Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh holiday shopping <3 and you're going to victoria? victoria sydney or victoria bc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victoria, BC - my parents live outside of Sidney.

      Delete
  3. You sure do know how to look super cute on a busy day girl!

    Hope you get to rest a bit during the Holidays dear:)

    Virginie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Layers are so essential this time of year! You look great. xE

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great, love the emerald green and the polka dots together. I saw your email yesterday, I hope you're feeling better it's a crappy time of year to be sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks K! So sad to have missed last night's get together, sounds like it was a lot of fun! Looking forward to the next meet-up!

      Delete
  6. Cute outfit, such a fun look for work!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your emerald skirt - I think you're going to get even more wear out of this coming season now that emerald is the "it" colour. And you're ahead of the curve ;)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah you're too kind :)
      I'm so excited Emerald is the colour for 2013 - I might just have to wear this skirt once a week... for Pantone's sake ;)

      Delete
  8. Great minds think alike about green pencil skirts--I have a very similar one from J. Crew. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE pencil skirts - they're so flattering and chic!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...