Monday, December 3, 2012

Casual Thursday

Shirt - Joe Fresh; Sweater Dress - Le Chateau;
Leggings - TNA; Boots - Aldo

Last week our office was empty. With all of the directors attending a conference in the states, and many people out sick, there was no one to enforce the office dress code, so I decided that casual Friday should start on Thursday.

Sweater dress, leggings and over-the-knee boots - perfect for casual Thursday.
(Unfortunately, my camera died after four photos and this was the only usable one.)


Let's Connect:
BLOGLOVIN CHICTOPIA | FACEBOOK PINTEREST | TWITTER

10 comments:

  1. Ahh casual Thursday. This should become an official thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those empty office days when no one cared about the dress code - although to be fair, no one ever cared about it much at my office - were always my favourite. Love your boots!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cee!
      No one cares too much at work - I normally enforce my own dress code - but I decided that it was just too cold and too busy not to wear as many layers of comfy clothes as possible!

      Delete
  3. Comfy & chic, I love it! I was wearing sequins when working from home last week, I guess I enforce dressy days since I mostly work alone, still need to impress myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha that's awesome! I usually dress up for myself at work, but this was a particularly busy week and I took full advantage of the empty office to dress down - it was glorious!

      Delete
  4. Everyone always finds such cute things from Joe fresh. I have to remember to check out their clothes! Love the white shirt layered underneath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought the shirt a couple of years ago, and it was super cheap! Since then I've gotten so much wear out of it. It's the perfect layering piece.

      Delete
  5. LOOOOL....U badass!!!

    Loving this look, love!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...