Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pinspiration Tuesday

The Inspiration:

Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde

The Reality:




Dress - Old Navy; Blouse - Jacob; Boots - Aldo

This pinspired ensemble comes courtesy of Elle Woods.

I'd coveted the above look from the very first time I saw Legally Blonde, but I never had the right pieces to put the look together for myself. Fast forward 11 years (yikes, I'm old) and this petite had everything she needs to become legally blonde brunette.

Totally worth the wait.


Let's Connect:
BLOGLOVIN CHICTOPIA | FACEBOOK PINTEREST | TWITTER

10 comments:

  1. You nailed the look. I love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle Woods was one of my idols when I was younger (and why I wanted to be a lawyer!) so I'm loving this inspired look! That blouse is adorable, Jacob has some great business pieces! Hope you;re feeling better, your Anna Wintour comment made me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun - sad to have missed last night, sounds like it was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  3. I always love your Pinspiration looks, it's such a great way to get creative with your own wardrobe. Although I wish you hadn't mentionned how long ago Legally Blonde came out... In addition to thinking you totally nailed Elle's outfit, I'm feeling very old right now ;)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cee!
      Tell me about it, I almost fell over when I saw how old that movie is haha I'm just going to pretend it came out last year ;)

      Delete
  4. Love your take on the look! Love that movie too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...