Monday, February 11, 2013

A Snowy Expedition





Sweater - Zara; T-shirt - Old Navy; Tank - Smart Set; Pants - Joe Fresh;
Boots - Steve Madden; Watch - Fossil

Friday, the snow started to fall before I woke up and it didn't stop falling until well after I went to bed. As beautiful and angelic as it looked from inside my apartment/at the office, walking in it was less than fun. To make my daily trek to work, I thought it was only appropriate to dress as though I was going on an expedition. My ensemble may have been more safari than arctic tundra, but I thought it worked for trudging through the snow.

16 comments:

  1. This outfit is pretty darn stylish for trudging through the snow! Of course I'm sure it's a symptom of having lived basically snow free for so long, but as soon as I see the white stuff these days, my Uggs come out!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cee - normally I reach for the Uggs too, but I was feeling inspired that morning.

      Delete
  2. I like your boots.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know your feeling, it's unfortunate there's more snow to come! I really like this outfit, those boots are absolutely beautiful! And I love the brown and green combo, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the new larger image sizes! totally makes your outfits pop. I have to thank you for your endorsement too! I wish I could take part but right now I am so behind on things....I am just coming back after experiencing a loss int he family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great,honey!Love!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very stylish snow trudging outfit! I'm looking forward to this winter and our little family trip to the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I worked from home again today :) No trekking through the snow for me but if I did I would hope to look as cute as you. Plus your smile is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are lovely!

    Melissa
    miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...