Monday, February 4, 2013

Pinspired: Casual Friday

The Original

image courtesy of Pinterest

My Take:



 

Sweater - H&M; Dress - Wilfred; Tank - Smart Set;
Boots - Steve Madden; Watch - Fossil

My self-imposed quarantine last month gave me ample time to browse Pinterest and find outfits that I just couldn't wait to try once I was able to leave the house again.

I loved the above ensemble not only because I already owned everything needed to recreate the look, but because I knew that it would be the perfect casual Friday ensemble - and it was! Not only did I feel cute and casual when I debuted this look at the office last week, but I felt professional and put together. There really is no better way to end a week.


Let's Connect:
BLOGLOVIN CHICTOPIA | FACEBOOK PINTEREST | TWITTER

20 comments:

  1. You've done such a great recreating that look. I must admit I don't spend much time on Pinterest but maybe I should :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv!
      Pinterest is both the greatest website and biggest timesuck. Never have I been so inspired, or wasted so much time ha.

      Delete
  2. Your dress is gorgeous!! You lookig fab xx
    You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your interpretation! Chic, classic and cool, all at the same time!

    Alexandra xo

    Persol Sunglasses Giveaway!
    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually prefer your outfit :) I need to do one of these recreation posts, I will put it on my blogging 'to do' list, I always really enjoy them when I see others do it :)

    Have a lovely Monday :)

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend
    Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pinterest inspired outfits. Sometimes they end up being the best ones! This one is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I couldn't agree more. Some of my pinspired looks are my favs!

      Delete
  6. I like your interpretation of this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,this is so inspiring,honey!Love how you styled it!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Proof that I spend too much time on pinterest - when the page loaded, I recognised the pin from your page! My internet habits aside, I think you recreated the look absolutely perfectly, and what a bonus that you had everything you needed to do it!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that is too cute! I honestly spend *way* too much time on Pinterest. It's my go-to for almost everything these days!
      Thanks luv :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...